Beijing Scholarship for Bachelor and Master
By shirly on 2021-06-18
1. We will accept applicants, who should be physically healthy and abide by Chinese Laws and university regulations.
2. Applicants must be in possession of a valid passport;
3. Education background and age. Applicants who apply for bachelor degree program must have high school certificate and aged between 18 and 30; applicants who apply for the master degree program must have bachelor degree and less than 35 years old.
Tuition and Hostel
(24-hour hot water); shared kitchens; shared laundry
Noted: ① Facilities: Air-conditioner, desk, wardrobe, internet access, Bathroom
② Hostel fee should be paid by year.
Master Program and Preferential Policy
After scholarship tuition is 15000RMB/year, hostel fee is free.
Majors: Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Business Administration, Journalism and Mass Communication, Accounting, Graphic Design.
Bachelor Program and Preferential Policy
1. Freshman Scholarship
The international undergraduate freshmen will be awarded full tuition scholarship for the first academic year.
2. Tuition fee for the rest of three years.
From the second to forth year, tuition fee will be decided by the score of last academic year.
Majors: Digital Media Arts, Graphic Design, Finance Management, Marketing, Computer Science and Technology, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Printing Engineering, Automation.
1. Copy of a Valid Passport;
2. A picture of passport size;
3. Highest level certificate copy;
4. Study transcripts;
5. Medical Examination;
6. Non-criminal record (within 6 months);
7. Financial support certificate from the bank with the name of applicants or his/her parents(within 6 months);
8. Study statement (more than 2000 words) includes study and work experience, rewards, etc.
9. Applicants should provide two recommendation letters of professors
(Master program only);
10. If you hold the Chinese visa, applicants should provide copy of the visa or resident permit, transfer letter and accommodation registration.
11. Good English language proficiency. For those whose native language is not English, please provide test report of English language test (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/others)